Monday, May 4, 2009

Hello Etsy - welcome to my shop


Well today was nerve racking and exciting at the same time. It was time to finally bite the bullet and sign up to Etsy.

Started by taking photos outside. That was fine until our dog Ben decided he wanted to chew on the blue tac that I had brought out to hold down the cards. He thought it was a wonderful game, I on the other hand was not amused.

Ok next stage joining Etsy, Paypal and then loading up my little babies. It was a roller coaster of emotions, 'will people like my work, excitement, fear, this is fantastic can't wait to put the other products up and of course relief.' I have made the big move.

Pivotal Xpressions and my products are my babies, holding them up to the world is probably one of the hardest things I have done in my life. But it's been worth it.

Lastly I want to thank my husband for all his endless support, my mum Jan for her encouragement and lastly Margaret from Konstant Kaos. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment