Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Ooo Punky & Me has started a lovely 'What I'm Reading Wednesday' series. So cool. Love discussing books and also have great delight in hearing what are people are reading and why. So here goes my two cents worth.

I picked up Bollywood Crafts: 20 Projects Inspired By Popular Indian Cinema from the local library. A cute and very vibrant coloured book, with an assortment of craft projects accompanied with brief outlines of 10 classic Bollywood films. I am hoping the book will give some inspiration.

Also reading or more like flicking through a non-fiction book about Henry the VIII and his wife's. I'm currently watching Season 2 of 'The Tudors', so I'm brushing up on the history of this fascinating but ruthless man.

No comments:

Post a Comment