Monday, June 21, 2010

Sugar and Spice Children's Market - The Report

Mum and I ventured out into the cold and rain and drove up to Woodend from Melbourne. To go and visit the first Sugar and Spice Children's Market.

We arrived around 10.30am to a colossal amount of people! My goodness, it was bustling with families, prams and even the two whippet dogs sitting outside watching with interest. The venue was a cute and warm hall which had that old country charm. Filled to the brim were an assortment of stalls selling wonderful goodies aimed at children, ranging from clothes, stationery, prints, toys and much more.

It was so lovely to meet the organiser Alison (pictured below), she has done a fantastic job. It's not easy running an event such as this. So much organising!

I was also pleased to meet Belinda from Moonmum and see her wonderful creations which I have been watching on her blog for sometime now. I even spoilt myself and purchased one of her red robot bookmarks. (Moonmum stall pictured below)


Oh there was also a goodies bag given out to people who signed up to the email list. My flyer was in there. :-)


If you want to know more about the Sugar and Spice Market check out the following

Sugar and Spice
Blog http://sugarandspicechildrensmarket.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/sugarandspicemarket#!/sugarandspicemarket


I will blog soon about the goodies I purchased on the day at the market and in Woodend!

No comments:

Post a Comment