Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Holiday Reading







Do you love holiday reading?  I do.  However saying that, I read little bits here and there, seeing I have an 11 year old (going on 15) energetic boy who wants to do lots of activities on the school holidays. So I read snippets when I can.

Holiday Reading

Real Living Magazine (Australian version)
The latest issue of my favourite home decorating magazine.

Tracing Your Rural Ancestors A Guide For Family Historians  By Jonathan Brown
Currently putting together my husband's family tree. 

Samuel Pepys: The Unequalled Self by Claire Tomalin
Great book about the famous diarist, but heavy.

The Hunger Games Catching Fire  By Suzanne Collins
Enjoyed the first book and movie.  So far, so good, lets see if it keeps my attention like the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment