Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#reverb12 Day 26 Time, what is that?


Missed yesterday's #reverb12 for obvious reasons.  I hope Christmas was kind to you all this year, it was a quiet one for us.

So today's #reverb12 question is

How do you intend to carve out more time for the things that are the most important to you in 2013?

I think, one answer, keep away from the internet as much as I can.  Ironic, seeing I'm here writing this post. 

I really enjoy the internet, it's a great resource, great way to keep in contact with friends who are further away. And of course helps with the researching of the family tree.  But overall, I sometimes feel the internet is sucking out my creativity.  Like it's holding me back, sometimes.  So I plan to keep away as much as I can.  Cannot make any promises, the internet in away is a hard habit to break.   




No comments:

Post a Comment