Monday, December 24, 2012

#reverb12 Day 24 My most important habit


Decided to join Kat's #reverb12 question today.

What is the single most important habit you intend to cultivate in 2013?

So what single most important habit I want to cultivate in 2013?  Well it's going to have to be two things, reading and more creating away from the computer.


I don't read enough I feel, and I fully admit I'm a slow reader too. So I hope to improve the amount of books that I want to read in 2013.


I want to create more in 2013.  When I made my map Christmas wreath, I felt more at ease.  Creating on the computer is fun etc, but actually creating items with your hands, feeling the texture of paper, fabric or wool is just a little more satisfying.  So the habit of creating I want to cultivate in 2013.

Want to see more #reverb12 click here

Image from here

2 comments:

  1. I hear that, Beky! I would add: I need to put my phone down more.
    Here's to more books and creative goodness in the new year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I need to put my computer down more. :-)

      Delete