Thursday, July 30, 2009

The calm before the storm



Well it's just over a month until my first market, 'Made In Thornbury' market. I'm busily creating, cutting, folding, printing and learning the skill of using eyelets. I love them so much I want to use them in all my creations, but I tell myself to slow down and less is best.

I was happy to see my business postcard up on the Made In Thornbury blog, I know it really is happening and the butterflies are forming. It should be fun and I'm so looking forward to it.

In the meantime my fellow friends/crafters have stalls at this weekends Sister Market. You must check out their lovely creations and say hello.


1) Stools - Finki
2) Tote Bags - Konstant Kaos
3) Clutch Purse - Rabbit and the Duck

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to come over one night if you want to do a "layout" rehearsal ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to chat with you again today : ) Good luck preparing for your first market - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug, it was a fun day. Can't wait to see all your goodies soon too.

    ReplyDelete