Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Recently on Konstant Kaos blog, Miss Margaret talks about her creativity goals in life that she wants to achieve. She has encouraged others to travel down that road. A road that I sometimes find confronting but rewarding.
So here goes.
My 10 Creative Goals
1) To learn how to sew
2) To continue with my knitting and finish projects!
3) Do more research for my design projects.
4) To focus on task and not to drift onto other projects.
5) To learn from other crafter's that I admire. Konstant Kaos, Finki, Cosmic Cat Creations)
6) To encourage my husband with his creativity.
7) Continue with learning how to draw
8) To master Adobe software
9) Apply to do some courses
10) Not to force creativity, let it happen when it does happen. And not to stress about it!