Friday, December 18, 2009

Craft or Business / Etsy



I consider myself still very new to the craft scene (began March 2009) so I feel I still have much to learn. A few of the crafters I consider mentors or my little Yoda's :-). You know who you are. :-)

I have started thinking where am I going to go in 2010, answers to this million dollar question will be covered in another post. Other crafters are also thinking about their direction. I understand everyone wants to create but also make a dollar on the side. When do we decide to go from a small business to a business that can put a lid on our creativity?

There is a really interesting article on The New York Times web site, check it out here

1 comment:

  1. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts...we should have a beverage after christmas some time!

    ReplyDelete