Monday, June 28, 2010

Thread Den Market


It was difficult yesterday sitting in the cold at the Thread Den North Melbourne market yesterday. It may of been cold, but the company and customers were warm and friendly, so that made up for it.

My regular readers may recall that I have participated in two Thread Den markets before this. The last one was a disaster, I was located near a door. I felt like I was constantly giving directions to people, also people couldn't stop to look at my goodies. They kept having to move because of people coming through the door. So this time I moved up the corridor. This time it was more of a success. So I guess the old saying, "location, location, location", is true to it's name.

This market was the launch of the new packaging, the revamped suburban notepads and even a new stand! Overall I was happy, but please miss can it be warmer next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment