Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Creative Space....... Space Invaders

Seeing it's school holidays, my son asked if we could update his bedroom. We are limited to what we can do on the walls, seeing the majority of the inside of our house is exposed brick.

In the past, I had seen a variety of decals on the Internet, and I wished I could use them. But of course you cannot stick them on brick. However I had a light bulb moment! Why not stick them on a large blank canvas. This would be a great solution until we get my son's bedroom walls renovated. My son decided he wanted space invaders, seeing he is really into computer games. Invaders decals by Vinyl Design, located in Sydney.


End Product


Painted a black boarder, putting them on the canvas.

To check out more creative spaces, go to Kootoyoo

1 comment: