Sunday, December 2, 2012

#reverb12 Day 2 Your most significant spend


What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?

It doesn't have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, 
just the one with the most impact.
What difference has it made to your life?



Kat, you ask some difficult questions. :-) :-)

So I thought, maybe that book or music I purchased many months ago, or was it that renovation we did just recently? Then I thought, it was the archival products for the family history which I purchased from Zetta Florence at the beginning of 2012.



I decided last year to research my husbands family tree (my mother is researching my side of the tree).  Little did I realise that it would take me on a huge journey.  Not only did I learn more about my husband and his family past. But I also learnt more about England and it's quaint villages, made contact with complete strangers who are VERY distant relatives to my husband. Also just learnt about genealogy and the skills that one learns.

I am really enjoying doing this research, I feel like a little detective.  The expenditure of the products has brought all this wealth of history together.  Finding an archival box big enough for a wedding dress was a happy moment to.

If you want to read more #reverb12 posts, click here





No comments:

Post a Comment