Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#reverb12 Day 18 I was black & brown in 2012


It's been way too long since I last joined #reverb12, apologies Kat.  So today's question is:-


What colour best represents the year you had in 2012? And why?

What colour would you like to invite into your life in 2013? 


Images from Pinterest -Pantone

The best colour that represented 2012 was actually a combination of black and brown.  The first year after a death in the family is difficult. There are sometimes regrets, anger but most of all sadness.  Then there are the personal tragedies that you cannot mention to people, only a few close friends.  Yes it sounds like a bleak year, maybe it was. But what I do know, is that I was VERY thankful a person I love is here. 

Images from Pinterest - Pantone


So what colour do I want to invite into my life in 2013?  Well it's blue. Blue represents peace,stability, calmness, tranquility and confidence. I think that is what is needed in 2013.  So cheers to Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment