Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#reverb12 Day 4 How will I celebrate me



How are you going to celebrate your 
self this festive season? 


Gee another difficult question. :-)  I don't usually think about myself at this time of year. I'm already thinking about 2013. What text books to get for my son for school next year, what Christmas presents should I buy. Are there any craft markets I want to attend next year?  The list goes on.  But think and celebrate me?  I feel almost guilty thinking about me. 

Well OK, I think I will celebrate myself, but cutting myself some slack and saying your OK. Also I will spend as much time as possible with my husband, son and family.  The last 12 months has taught me that life is so short. 

To view more #reverb12 fly over to I Saw You Dancing, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment