With all the excitement of reporting and recovering from the market, I forgot to mention my weekend stash.
- Green origami cranes by Tirese. I absolutely adored her display at the market, so pretty and the VERY large cranes were so cool.
- Alice In Wonderland necklace is designed by the talented Michelle at Mecino.
- The hand drawn bookmark was produced by a woman. She had no business card at the time.
- The sleeping mask is by newbie on the block, Piccolamia. I am so always using sleeping masks for my naps.
- The road sign notebook with crayons I purchased for my son. He loved it so much, he wants to e-mail the lady who made it (which we still need to do). Made by Kazzalblue