Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 7 - School Holidays

So school holidays are nearly over.  My 12 year old son and I have completed all that was on his list of things he wanted to do. 

We firstly saw 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid 3', spent a day at the Royal Melbourne Show, Rollerblading, Go Karting and visiting friends.  The big hiccup of the holidays, I end up getting very sick with fevers, bronchitis and tracheitis.  I literally ended up in bed for days.  I thought poor kid, what a way to spend the rest of the holidays, mum in bed and him stuck at home.  But full credit to him, he was helpful, went down the street to get supplies and never winged.   Thank you to my little boy.

Now he has his last term at primary school, then high school.  Where have the years gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment